This is a reminder for the second part of our mini-conference 2020 scheduled for this Thursday, December 3rd 4 PM CET/10 AM EST. This time we’ll focus on the latest ntopng 4.2 features. We have the pleasure to host our friends at Tribe29 that will preview how ntopng has been integrated with CheckMK, Nextworks and Verxo that will talk about using ntopng and ntopng Edge in real use cases, and Cubro who will present a new product that embeds ntopng.
Below you can find all details, including the webinar link and calendar entry.
- Using ntopng 4.2: real life scenarios that highlight how new features can be used in practical use cases
- Jan Justus, CEO Tribe29: CheckMK integration with ntopng
- Cristiano Bozzi, Nextworks: Using ntopng Edge in boatyards
- Giordano Zambelli, VerXo: Using ntopng in pharmaceutical and industrial environments
- Christian Ferenz, CEO Cubro, Embedding ntopng in Cubro Omnia 10 appliances
You can read more about the 2020 ntop mini-conference at this URL. The third and last part of our conference will take place December 10th.
Hope to see you !