This year due to the pandemic, we had to cancel our scheduled community event. Considered that we have introduced many new features in our tools we would like to invite you to an online mini-conference divided in three distinct events. The first event is a general even where we briefly summarise what we have done in the individual tools so people can have an overview of what we have done and where we would like to go. The other two events are instead focusing on specific tools so people can join to learn more in details what are those features about, what problem they address, and how to use them. Below you can find the individual events schedule.
- Introduction: overview of 2020 changes and improvements, 2021 roadmap.
- Update on nProbe 9.2, nProbe Cento 1.12, and nDPI 3.4
- Overview of new features of ntopng 4.2
- How to produce and deliver alerts to recipients and consumer applications
- Martin Scheu, Switch: How to monitor ICS/Scada networks with ntopng
- Francesco Carli, Unipi.it, New features introduced with n2n 2.8
- Update on PF_RING 7.8 and n2disk 3.6
- Public discussion with the ntop community
- Using ntopng 4.2: real life scenarios that highlight how new features can be used in practical use cases
- Jan Justus, CEO Tribe29: CheckMK integration with ntopng
- Cristiano Bozzi, Nextworks: Using ntopng Edge in production
- Giordano Zambelli, VerXo: Using ntopng in pharmaceutical and industrial environments
- Christian Ferenz, CEO Cubro, Embedding ntopng in Cubro Omnia 10
- Traffic monitoring: how to use probes to deliver monitoring data to ntopng and external applications.
- How to implement ntopng endpoints and alert scripts, for extending ntopng
- Embedding nProbe: low-end OpenWRT-based systems and 40-100 Gbit cPacket cProbe
- Mastering n2disk for efficient packet-to-disk, 100 Gbit and metadata generation
- All events will be online (English language)
- They are scheduled at 4 PM CET / 10 AM EST in order to enable everyone to join.
- All events will be recorded in case somebody misses them.
- You do not need to register to attend them: just click on the event webinar URL (each event has a different URL)