This is a reminder for the third and last part of our mini-conference 2020 scheduled for this Thursday, December 10th 4 PM CET/10 AM EST. This time we’ll focus on the latest nProbe and n2disk features and provide a short practical tutorial. In addition we’ll cover ntopng alert and endpoints. Finally we’ll discuss how to embed ntop toolsin small devices for ubiquitous monitoring
Below you can find all details, including the webinar link and calendar entry.
- Luca Deri: nProbe Traffic Monitoring and Embedding
- Carlos Talbot: Embedding ntopng on Ubiquity UDM
- Matteo Biscosi: Using ntopng alerts and endpoints
- Alfredo Cardigliano: n2disk deep dive
- Marco Graziano: ntop Defender
- Public discussion
You can read more about the 2020 ntop mini-conference at this URL.