After nDPI v3 release, today we have rolled out an incremental update of nProbe Cento. In addition to fixing a few issues, we introduce in Cento some of the fingerprints implemented by nDPI so that we can move forward in combining security with network metrics. In the coming weeks we’ll benchmark this new release and make plans for v2 release due early next year.
Main New Features
- New Addded JA3/TLS/SSH fingerprint export providede by nDPI v3
- Fixed DNS dissection that caused wrong results
- Fixed crash with some DNS queries
- When aprotocol is guessed in text file the protocol name ends with _GUESS. Example TLS_GUESS
- Reworked JSON export to use the new serialization featues of nDPI